Retirement home services for seniors – we’ll help you live your best life
Caroline Place is designed to provide retirement home services for seniors who are active and want to maintain their independence. Our Seniors Supportive Program includes:
- Two (2) meals daily (lunch and dinner)
- Self-serve continental breakfast
- Snacks, fruit, tea and coffee in our 24-hour café
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly change and laundering of bed linens and towels
- 24-hour Staff Team available
- In-house resident laundry facilities for personal use
- Full-time Activity coordinator
- Maintenance services such as hanging pictures when you arrive
For a nominal fee, you may add additional supportive services such as the following:
- Medication administration
- Assistance with a bath or shower
- Laundering of personal clothing, additional housekeeping or maintenance services
- Pharmacy assistance
- Hair styling services in our beauty salon
- Foot care
In addition to our friendly and attentive day staff, you can take comfort knowing there is 24-hour security and emergency assistance should you ever need it.
We’re always here to help you, so you can relax and live life to the fullest at Caroline Place. Contact us for more information.
We would love nothing more than to connect with you to discuss how we can best serve you here at Caroline Place Retirement Residence! Do get in touch with us.